Eco-Efforts and Initiatives
Undertaken by Event Organiser on advice from REAL IMPACT
- Program booklets are distributed digitally, which reduces the need for physical copies.
- The use of single-use and disposable items are kept to the minimal.
- Post-event waste created is kept to the minimal.
- The exhibition is sustainability-themed and the organizers have carefully curated exhibitors to ensure the showcase is aligned to its core theme.
- The exhibition booths are constructed using reusable furniture and materials.
- The organizers have instituted measures to ensure all exhibition collaterals and displays are to be taken back by the respective exhibitor after the event concludes.
Food & Beverage
- The organizers have under-catered food to prevent excessive food wastage.
- Excess food was packed into separate reusable containers and was redistributed amongst staff, participants and members of the public.
- Washable crockeries were used for lunch service and it eliminated the need for disposables.
Interested to have your event certified Zero Waste too?